Want to take your photography beyond quick snapshots and random Instagram posts? Learn about DSLR photography, how to shoot at night, develop your darkroom skills and learn how to create intriguing compositions.
For an overview of classes, download the complete Hart House Classes and Workshops guide and schedule.
Meet Our Instructors
Hart House Creative Classes feature leading artists and educators to help you awaken your spirit, challenge your body and enrich your mind. Learn more about our photography instructors.
Choose a Class
The Photography classes listed below are offered this term. If you can’t find the class you want, check back again next term. Select a class for more information and to register:
- Composing & Creating Dynamic Images - 5092
- 35mm Black and White Photography: An Introduction - 5093
- Black and White Darkroom Techniques 101 - 5094
- DSLR Photography: An Introduction - 5095
- Portraiture - 5096
- Black and White Darkroom Techniques 201 - 5097
- DSLR Photography: Intermediate Level - 5098
- Colour Night Photography - 5100
- Concept & Process in Photography - 5101
- Pinhole Photography - 5106
- Colour Night Photography - 5109