Anyone can take a picture, but not everyone is making the most of their equipment and subjects. Whether you are using a film camera or opt for digital, Hart House classes cover all aspects of photography, from composing images to darkroom processes, and everything in between.
Registration is now open for Fall classes.
For an overview of classes, download the guide and schedule (PDF) >>
Hart House classes are led by professional artists and educators with real-world experience — which instructor is the best fit for you?
Choose a Class
The Photography classes listed below are offered this term. If you can’t find the class you want, check back again next term. Select a class for more information and to register:
- 35mm SLR Photography - 7509
- Black and White Darkroom Techniques 101 - Session I - 7510
- Black and White Darkroom Techniques 101 - Session II - 7511
- Portraiture - 7512
- DSLR Photography: Introduction - 7513
- Colour Night Photography - 7514
- Composing and Creating Dynamic Images - 7515
- Travel and Street Photography Basics - 7516
- DSLR Photography: Intermediate - 7517
- Black and White Darkroom Techniques 201 - 7518