Anyone can take a picture, but not everyone is making the most of their equipment and subjects. Whether you are using a film camera or opt for digital, Hart House classes cover all aspects of photography, from composing images to darkroom processes, and everything in between.
For an overview of classes, download the Hart House Classes guide and schedule (PDF) >>
Hart House classes are led by professional artists and educators with real-world experience — which instructor is the best fit for you?
Choose a Class
The Photography classes listed below are offered this term. If you can’t find the class you want, check back again next term. Select a class for more information and to register:
- 35mm SLR Photography - 6629
- Black and White Darkroom Techniques 101 - Session I - 6630
- Black and White Darkroom Techniques 101 - Session II - 6631
- Travel and Street Photography Basics - 6632
- Black and White Photography using the Zone System: Negatives - 6633
- Colour Night Photography - 6634
- Introduction to DSLR Photography - Session I - 6635
- Introduction to DSLR Photography - Session II - 6636
- Black and White Photography using the Zone System: Prints - 6637
- Composing and Creating Dynamic Images - 6638
- Black and White Darkroom Techniques 201 - 6639