Anyone can take a picture, but not everyone is making the most of their equipment and subjects. Whether you are using a film camera or opt for digital, Hart House classes cover all aspects of photography, from composing images to darkroom processes, and everything in between.
For an overview of classes, download the guide and schedule (PDF) >>
Hart House classes are led by professional artists and educators with real-world experience — which instructor is the best fit for you?
Choose a Class
The Photography classes listed below are offered this term. If you can’t find the class you want, check back again next term. Select a class for more information and to register:
- DSLR Photography: An Introduction - 7040
- Black and White Darkroom Techniques 101 - Session I - 7041
- Black and White Darkroom Techniques 101 - Session II - 7042
- Black and White Darkroom Techniques 201 - 7043
- Colour Night Photography - 7044
- Travel and Street Photography Basics - 7045
- DSLR Photography: Intermediate Level - 7056
- Black and White Photography Using the Zone System - 7060
- DIY Matting and Framing - 7061
- 2D Design for Photographers - 7062