Details: We’re throwing open our 100-year-old doors for the creepiest night of the year, and it’s going to be another sold-out and unforgettable party.
Hart House of Horrors is the biggest Halloween event on campus, and we’re going all out this year: two floors of non-stop action. There will be psychics, DJs and dancing, a creepy carnival, magic and movies, food, drink and even a séance will be hiding in the darkest corners of Hart House.
- Music in the Great Hall, featuring DJ Caff
- Multi-floor, multi-room party
- Midnight Séance in the Library (additional ticket required / $7)
- Creepy Carnival featuring a magician, contortionist and more
- Tara Greene’s Guild of Psychics: crystal ball, palm and tarot readings
- Candy, food and spirits (cash bar on every floor)
- Horror movies
When: Fri., Oct. 31, 2014, 8:30 pm–1 am
Where: Quad, Main and Second Levels, Hart House / Enter at the West Entrance
Cost: $15 +HST / Séance has limited seating: $7 advance purchase required
Tickets go on sale Oct. 6, 2014
Facebook Event Page >>
*Admission restricted to 19+ years. Valid Government-issued photo ID will be required at the door.
This is a U of T MasterCard® Priority Access Event www.uofttix.ca/uoftmcpriorityaccess