Club Hours & Location
The club meets twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m., in the Multi-Purpose room (previously and still secretly referred to as the Range) which is located in the sub-basement of the Hart House athletics wing.
The directions to the range from the Hart House Hub is as follows:
- Go down the west side stair to the basement
- Immediately turn left into a short corridor
- Then immediately turn right passed the hair place
- Let the Athletic Desk know you are heading to the Range
- Head down the corridor into the Athletics area, and turn left at the end of the hall
- Follow the sign pointing downstairs to the Multipurpose Room (Archery Range)
We now have a proper map to get to the range from the Hub, click HERE to see it. Special thanks to Tim Rothwell for his uber GIMP skills.
HHAC is fortunate to have many qualified coaches at the facility on a regular basis. Many of them have different backgrounds and experiences upon which to draw knowledge, and all of them have gone through training programs including the National Coaching Certification Program. Approach one from time to time to get some feedback on your performance. Don’t be shy, they (usually) don’t bite.
If you’re interested in becoming a coach, check out Archery Canada or ask a Range Officer about the in-house coaching clinic offered every summer.